The structure of GYTC8S optical cable is that the single-mode or multi-mode optical fiber is sheathed in the loose tube made of high modulus plastic and filled with waterproof compound. The center of the cable core is a metal strengthening core. For some optical cables with a certain number of cores, a layer of polyethylene (PE) is extruded outside the metal strengthening core. Loose tubes (and filler ropes) are stranded around a central reinforcing core to form a compact and circular core, and the gaps in the core are filled with a water-blocking compound. Plastic-coated steel strips are longitudinally wrapped and then steel strands and suspenders are sheathed with polyethylene.
1. Precise control of the excess length of the optical fiber ensures that the optical cable has good tensile properties and temperature characteristics.
2. The PBT loose tube material has good hydrolysis resistance, and the tube is filled with special ointment to protect the optical fiber.
3. PE sheath has good anti-solar radiation performance.
4. The smooth outer sheath enables the optical cable to have a smaller friction coefficient during installation.
5. The following measures are adopted to ensure the waterproof performance of the optical cable: the loose tube is filled with a special waterproof compound; the cable core is completely filled; the plastic-coated steel tape has a moisture-proof layer.