Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable Price Fibra Optica ADSS Cable
Mini-Span All-Dielectric Self Supporting (ADSS) cable's designed for outside plant aerial and duct applications in local and campus network loop architectures.From pole-to-build to town-town installations, the Mini-Span cabling system,
which includes cables, suspension, dead end and termination enclosures, offers a comprehensive transmission circuit infrastructure with proven, highreliability performance. See EFON's Fiber Optic Cable Hardware catalog for more information. Mini-Span includes fiber counts up to 144 optical fibers and any type or combination of single-mode and multi-mode fibers with the cable. Pole-to-Pole span lengths range from 50 feet to over 650 feet (30-200meters).
1. Light weight, small cable OD, reduce the influence of ice and wind, lower the load of tower frame and supporting.
2. Accurately control the excess length of the fiber, which ensures the great tensile resistance and temperature property of the cable.
3. Non-metal central strength member, anti-electromagnetic interference.
4. Kevlar yarn material ensure a good performance of tensile strength.
5. Low dispersion and attenuation.
6. Laying with continuously point.
1. Used by electrical utility companies as a communications medium
2. Suitable for self-supporting aerial applications
3. Long distance and local area network communication
Q1: What are the advantages of your price?
A1: We have our own factory, professioanl machinery equipment . We can meet the price advantage of products with the same quality parameters, and we promise to achieve a price of 1%-10% lower than that of our peers.
Q2: What is your quality advantage?
A2: We strictly according to the ISO9001 quality management system, insisting "Enough Cores, Enough Meters, High Quality, High Performance". Providing our customers with higher quality products and services. fibra óptica
Q3. Do you support customized brands?
A3: Yes! The professional OEM services will be welcomed to us. Our factory accepts to make the logo free for bulk orders.
Q4: What are the benefits of working with you?
A4: New customers can enjoy AIXTON’s stock and annual year-end dividends, and support long-term cooperative customers to upgrade to global agents and enjoy more discounted prices.