24-core optical cable connector box
1. Remove the outer sheath of the optical cable (if any, please remove the shielding and armor) and then remove each wrapping layer until the loose tube is exposed. For specific methods, please follow the standard steps recommended by the optical cable manufacturer. The preparation length is 3 meters.
2. Use detergent to clean the loose tube and reinforced core sheath, remove excess filling tube, and use the provided sandpaper to polish the outer sheath of the optical cable to 150mm in length.
Optical cable installation:
1. Select a sealing ring with a smaller inner diameter according to the outer diameter of the optical cable, and put the two sealing rings on the optical cable.
2. Put the optical cable into the corresponding entrance hole.
3. Connect shielding and grounding.
4. Wrap the self-adhesive sealing tape between the two sealing rings so that the sealing tape is wound flush with the outer diameter of the sealing ring to form a sealed end of the optical cable.
5. Press the sealed end of the optical cable into the optical cable entry hole.
6. Use the hose hoop to pass through the optical cable reinforcement holder and the cable core bracket, fix the optical cable on the base of the joint box, and tighten the hose hoop screws until the hose hoop is tight.
7. Tie a nylon tie on the optical cable and cut off the excess length.
8. Please seal the remaining unused optical cable holes with plugs. The plug should also be wrapped with sealing tape, and the requirements are the same as 5.2.4.
9. Wrap the reinforcing member around the countersunk head screws of the splicing plate support and tighten it.