Lareina SJTheir products are well packaged, which is what I needed. I have purchased many times and their service makes me happy.
Javier Perez de CuellarAixton finaliza el pedido muy rápido, esto es muy útil cuando trabajo con el gobierno.
Mohammed AbedTheir fiber optic cable data is stable, our customers are very satisfied with their products and we will continue to cooperate with them
SundstromThis is the best supplier and I don't get any complaints for selling their products.
ZeddyI started buying network cables and equipment from Aixton in 2010. Their products have helped my business grow bigger and bigger.
Bare Copper CAT6A UFTP Cable ROHS LSZH Jacket Computer Networking
|Place of Origin||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100rolls|
|Packaging Details||305m/1000ft/Box ,2Boxes/Carton,Carton Size:40*40*50cm, Carton Weight :29KG|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||CAT6a U/FTP Lan Cable||Number Of Conductors||4P|
|Insulation Materials||Color-coded PE||Shield||Aluminum Foil|
|Outer Jacket||LSZH/PVC||Warranty||3 Years|
UL444 CAT6A UTP Cable,
4P CAT6A UTP Cable,
CAT6a LSZH Jacket utp cat 6e
Solid Bare Copper Rg6 Antenna Cable 75 Ohm Rg59 CCTV Cable 100m 200m
Solid Bare Copper Conductor Antenna Cable 75 Ohm RG59 RG6 CCTV coaxial cable 100m 200m
75Ω coaxial cable is ideal for analog and digital video distribution in professional applications where improved routing flexibility and maximum phase stability are required. RG59 is therefore preferred for patch bay, camera and remote link installations. Our RG59 coax assemblies feature matched BNC connectors by Amphenol, the inventor of the BNC interface.
Bare Copper CAT6A UTP Cable ROHS LSZH Jacket Computer Networking
Bare Copper CAT6A UFTP FFTP Cables Lan Cable ROHS LSZH Jacket Computer Networking
APPLICATION :A very high performance data cable designed for transmission speeds of up to 10GB per second. These cables allow the use of protocols supported by class EA for the implementation of 10G Base-T. Cat 6A cables support frequency ranges up to 500MHz compatible with PoE & PoE+. For installations where fire, smoke emissions and toxic fumes create a potential risk to life and equipment.
- Pure Bare Copper Transmit Faster while Lasting the Distance than CCA
- Marked Every 1m (3.28ft) on Cable Makes Measuring Easy
- Support PoE, PoE+ and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt)
- CE, Reach, RoHS Certified
- Shielding Helps Eliminate Cross-talk and Prevents Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
- CMR Rated (Riser) for Use in between Floors, in-Wall, and Non-plenum Spaces
- Tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer
• Designed and constructed to give optimum electrical performance to the following standards:
• ISO/IEC 11801 Class EA, IEC 61156-5
• EN 50173-1 and EN 50288-10-1
• ANSI/TIA 568.2-D
• Supports 10GBASE-T and meets the design requirements of 802.11ac wireless. Recommended for PoE standards:
• IEEE 802.3bt PoE Type 1 (15.4 Watts) formerly 802.3af
• IEEE 802.3bt PoE Type 2 (30 Watts) formerly 802.3at • IEEE 802.3bt PoE Type 3 (60 Watts)
• IEEE 802.3bt PoE Type 4 (90 Watts)
• Cisco UPoE (60 Watts)
• Cisco UPoE+ (90 Watts)
• Power over HDBaseT™ PoH (95 Watts)
|Product Name||AL SHIELDED TWISTED PAIR MULTI CORE CAT6a F/UTP CABLE INDOOR|
|Inner Conductor||Material||100% Pure Copper|
|Diameter||0.57mm ± 0.01mm ( 23AWG )|
|Insulation ( Dielectric )||MaterialThicknessDiameter||Color-coded PE (Polyethylene)|
|1.03mm ± 0.01mm|
|Shielded Layer||Material||Aluminum Foil|
|Twisted Pair||N/A||Pair 1: Blue, White/ Blue|
|Pair 2: Orange, White/ Orange|
|Pair 3: Green, White/ Green|
|Pair 4: Brown, White/ Brown|
|Outer Jacket||Material||New PVC (Rip code, Optional)|
|Nominal O.D||6.50mm ± 0.10mm|
|Reference Standard||Category 6 UL444, ANSI/ TIA/ EIA 568B & ISO/ IEC11801 Stanard|
|Rated Temperature||-20℃ to +70℃|
|Supports Transmission||Digital and analogue voice, data and video signal|