The FTTH cable has the advantages of small outer diameter, light weight, low cost, easy laying, fast construction, and easy to strip out the optical fiber by hand. The optical cable has good softness and bending performance, and can be used as softly as ordinary telephone lines, even in optical cables. After being folded and knotted, the fiber core will not break, which is especially suitable for the installation of small angles in buildings. The main uses of the 2-core leather cable are: * Used as an end-to-home optical cable in fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) projects.
* In building intelligent system engineering, various connections in buildings require optical cable transmission.
* Optical cable connection of various optical communication networks in buildings.
* The fire automatically activates the emergency signal and the optical cable connection of the fire linkage system.
* In buildings, large public places, parking lots, residential quarters, parks, etc., it is necessary to build an optical cable connection for the security monitoring system.
* Optical cable connection such as weak current system integration.
* Fiber optic cable connections for decentralized sound systems in large public places (such as parks and concert halls).
*Other access network fields need to use the occasion of the introduction of optical cables
Indoor leather cable (single-core, double-core, 1-core, 2-core) is used for various laying methods of optical cables, mainly including aerial optical cables_duct optical cables_buried optical cables_direct buried optical cables, etc.