SC UPC Fiber Optic Accessories 1x8 1x16 1×32 PLC Splitter ABS Box Type
1x8 1x16 1×32 Fiber PLC Splitter ABS Box Type Singlemode SC/UPC Fiber Optic Accessories
PLC splitter is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology to distribute optical signals from Central Office (CO) to multiple premise locations.
Pigtailed ABS splitter is most commonly used in the PON networks. It provides the complete protection for inner optical components and cable, as well as designed for the convenient and reliable installation, but its volume is relatively large. It's mainly used for various connection and distribution products(outdoor fiber distribution box) or network cabinets.
1. Compact package –Convenient for Small Application & High Density Areas
2. Telcordia GR-1209 & GR-1221-CORE Compliant
3. Jacketing Material Rated to -40 to +85 °C Operating Temperature
4. Bend Insensitive G657A fiber
5. Low Insertion Loss and PDL
6. High Polarization Extinction Ratio & Excellent Uniformity
7. Offer Unique Designs and Configurations & Support Industry Standard Applications
8. Comply With IEC Standard
1. FTTx Deployments(GPON/BPON/EPON)
2. CCTV/CATV Links
3. Access/Metro Networks
4. Long Haul Telecommunications
PLC Spliiter Box type more details as below:
Q1: What are the advantages of your price?
A1: We have our own factory, professioanl machinery equipment . We can meet the
price advantage of products with the same quality parameters, and we promise to
achieve a price of 1%-10% lower than that of our peers.
Q2: What is your quality advantage?
A2: We strictly according to the ISO9001 quality management system, insisting
"Enough Cores, Enough Meters, High Quality, High Performance". Providing
our customers with higher quality products and services.
Q3. Do you support customized brands?
A3: Yes! The professional OEM services will be welcomed to us. Our factory accepts
to make the logo free for bulk orders.
Q4: What are the benefits of working with you?
A4: New customers can enjoy AIXTON’s stock and annual year-end dividends, and
support long-term cooperative customers to upgrade to global agents and enjoy more