SundstromThis is the best supplier and I don't get any complaints for selling their products.
Lareina SJTheir products are well packaged, which is what I needed. I have purchased many times and their service makes me happy.
GYFXTY All Dielectric Outdoor Waterproof Fiber Optic Cables Central Loose Tube FRP Strength Member
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||GYFXTY Cable||Fiber Type||G652d|
|Number Of Fiber||8||Cable Diameter||7.2±0.5mm|
|Outer Jacket Materail||PE||Package||3000M/Wood Roll|
|Application||Overhead||Construction||Central Loose Tube|
GYFXTY Fiber Optic Cables,
G652d Overhead Fiber Optic Cables,
G652d Overhead Optical Cables
GYFXTY All-Dielectric Outdoor Waterproof Fiber Optic Cables Central Loose Tube FRP Strength Member
The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic.
The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. Two Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
locates in the side of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are
stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. After the cable core
is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress, the cable is completed
with a PE sheath.
- Low dispersion and attenuation
- PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
- Small diameter, light weight, and friendly installation
- Excellent mechanical and temperature resistant performance
- Special tube filling compound ensures a critical protection for fiber
- High strength loose tube itself has good hydrolysis resistant performance
- Two parallel non-metal strength has an excellent anti-electromagnet ability
- Aerial application
- Trunk power transmission system
- Access network and local network
- Electromagnetic interfering places
- Adopted to outdoor distribution, lightning protection
- Long-distance comunication and bureau communication
|Multi-mode||G.651||A1a:50/125||Gradient-type refractive index|
|G.653||B2 Zero dispersion-shifted|
|G.654||B1.2 Cutoff wavelength shift|
|G.655||B4 Non-zero dispersion-shifted|